Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Historical Trips

Washington DC - my second trip to here after 4 years of staying in this country. My first trip was the first month I came to united states of america after deciding to have higher education. The reason I felt Washington DC was very different this time not because I was with my parents but because I experienced and appreciated the spirit of independence, justice, braveness, and brotherhood throughout those years.


2 comments:

  1. Nemo, you are so noble and awesome! I haven't really been to DC - maybe that's why I missed out on 'the spirit of independence, justice, braveness, and brotherhood' all these years :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like DC, I've been there many times, but I never got attached to that place. I got a feeling of being in a too perfect place. An excessive amount of rightness makes DC a boring place (In my opinion). All people, buildings, even animals are law-abiding. Maybe they are cyborgs

    ReplyDelete