Facebook video calling is rolling out. It also has a new group-chat feature, allowing users to have a conversation with multiple people at the same time.
It would be good and fun if we can see and chat with each other face-to-face virtually at least once a year or more. Hope the group-chat feature includes video chat but not just "Audio chat." I got to check it out.
That's cool, thanks Beryl for this info. I had no idea that facebook does this stuff. I know that skype conference call is very popular and it has video option, but you have to upgrade your account in order to have that fancy feature. Anyways, I use conference audio call pretty often and I like it a lot. Haha, yesterday I spent evening chatting with my brother on skype despite the thing that he was sitting in the next room :D
ReplyDelete