Yeah, I realized that the longest time I ever spent at one place was 8 years and it was during my middle school. Can you imagine that some people live all their life at one place and never move? Maybe they are happiest in some way. And I believe that once you tried to explore moving forward you never can stop... Sorry, Beryl
You guys are awesome! I didn't even realize you guys started writing on the blog! Gayane, how was your journey? How is little Mikhail doing? WE WANT PICTURES! And in response to Beryl - you are right in saying that it is important to move forward always, but feeling pain while leaving only means that you made a meaningful attachment, and we should be proud of that. Since the three of us will continue to move hereon - physically, creatively and in other ways - we have to be ready to pay the price for creating beautiful relationships along the way. P.S. - No matter how positive I've been through all this - Gayane, I missed you terribly last night! BIG TIGHT HUGS!
Yeah, I realized that the longest time I ever spent at one place was 8 years and it was during my middle school. Can you imagine that some people live all their life at one place and never move? Maybe they are happiest in some way.
ReplyDeleteAnd I believe that once you tried to explore moving forward you never can stop... Sorry, Beryl
You guys are awesome! I didn't even realize you guys started writing on the blog! Gayane, how was your journey? How is little Mikhail doing? WE WANT PICTURES!
ReplyDeleteAnd in response to Beryl - you are right in saying that it is important to move forward always, but feeling pain while leaving only means that you made a meaningful attachment, and we should be proud of that. Since the three of us will continue to move hereon - physically, creatively and in other ways - we have to be ready to pay the price for creating beautiful relationships along the way.
P.S. - No matter how positive I've been through all this - Gayane, I missed you terribly last night! BIG TIGHT HUGS!
wtf, you have no idea, girls, how I miss you
ReplyDelete