I also met my old friends today. They got married a long time ago and I was a maid of honor. They have a cute 9 month old baby Lisa. They said she gets scared of strangers, but fortunately she took me easy. I was surprise, cause I thought that it would be difficult for me to get along with babies. Although my nephew likes me too (at least I think so). Should I work at the preschool then? Maybe I will be good at it...
And I have changed my hair color again, I hope it won't fall out soon because of my often color experiments...
Random pics from home:



I love your new hair color!
ReplyDeleteGlad that babies like you, but no preschool job please - the world needs Gayane, the animator!
Maybe you can start a revolution in Yaroslavl with a jogging club :P
Thank you for the pics! Still waiting for food and the baby.