Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Great Spirit

After mom left NY, I still did the same things that we usually did when she was here last few days. She introduced a Taiwanese tv drama to me. I watched the drama together with her after works. Today is the third day after mom left. I watched the drama alone from 9pm to 11:30pm. It sounds really crazy and I should've spent such long time watching it. However, I have to say, it is a rally good and inspiring drama. Taiwanese great spirit got remembered and honored. Please learn Chinese/Taiwanese and watch the drama. They speak Chinese and Taiwanese those two languages, just as most of the families in Taiwan. I would be more than happy to teach you both Chinese and Taiwanese. Sorry the drama doesn't have English translation yet. I will be happy to help with any translation if you need!

You can watch the drama- 草山春晖 online!

5 comments:

  1. Beryl, I tried to watch the link you posted. What is it about? Is it a tv series? When I was watching it I though that probably it would be cool if I were Taiwanese :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beryl, I want to watch it with you! Please, please, please!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is a tv series. The story is about how a family takes care of their family members and their society as well. It is their great spirits that supports them to come through all the difficulties. Great characters!

    What I watched so far is they immigrate to the united states. That surprised me a little bit.

    Surbhi, i'd love to watch it with you. Come, come, come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When? When? When?
    Maybe Sunday afternoon, after Flushing?

    ReplyDelete