Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First White Night at home

Mi first night at home (it's been more than 2 years). It's so bright! You can easily read without an artificial light. I woke up at 3am and couldn't fall asleep again. It also seems that I traveled back in time - nothing has changed in my mom's house, it's just became older and more crowded. My nephew is a tiny little ginger thing, makes everyone speak funny. Food is awesome, omg... My mom baked pirogues and a cake for me. I will get fat. For now im lost in time and i want to switch myself to a sleeping mode.

4 comments:

  1. I want pictures of all the food you eat! And your tiny little ginger nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you said " I'm lost in time and I want to switch myself to a sleeping mode."
    "Getting lost in time" triggers my emotion. When i went back to the place where i was born, I got lost in time, Everything seemed like not much different and I sort of could predict and guess what was going to happen in the next couple of hours. At my home, I could even predict my sister was going to come out of her room at 10:15pm. Scents, textures, and routines were almost as same as 5 or 10 years ago. it's almost like my sweet home is a place which never grows old. And I am the one who can't prevent from being old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I would say it differently... I think it's a matter of speed! Your speed is different than theirs. It's like I use to live much faster in the US and the life here slows me down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the picture of little ginger is coming, dear

    ReplyDelete