Sunday, August 14, 2011

A conversation with Konstantin Bronzit


Konstantin Bronzit is a famous animation film director ("lavatory love story" - oscar nominated film). I got a chance to visit him in Saint Petersburg at Melnitsa studio couple days ago. I showed him my thesis film "Unhinged" and received his critique. Oh my god... now I do understand why there are not so many female directors. We had a 2-hour conversation (mostly him talking) and I left his studio suffering cruel mental hit. And I needed 2 days to recover. There is no doubt that the information he gave me is very valuable but there is no definite answer if it effected me in a proper way. Hope so...
Here is his pic:

1 comment:

  1. I like his works. very curious about the female director part.. hope what he said to you will have a good impact on you. Yes, it will!

    ReplyDelete